My painting teacher once said that I was the goddess of creepy…which of course was like one of the best compliments I had got.
I am freelance artist living in Georgia. I work in the areas of painting (oils, watercolors, acrylics, etc), illustration, and some graphic design. My work consists of lots of robots, skeletons, animals, humanoid figures, anatomy, society, astronomy, androids, text, and fairy tales. I like to boil my art down to a few phrases: juxtaposition, science-fiction, storytelling, and more recently anatomy.
- I graduated from Valdosta State University in Valdosta, Georgia with a Bachelor’s of Art degree (with an emphasis in painting and graphic design) with a minor in sociology.
- I am a Christian and have been going to church three times a week all my life but I’ve never read the Bible the whole way through…but I’m working on it
- I have been called weird too many times to count
- I love Hello Kitty
- I have been accused of not wearing a lot of colors…last time I checked black and grey are colors
- I don’t like cats
- Striped shirts are awesome
- My papa and my best friend are my personal heroes. My hero that I’ve never met is Tim Burton
- Coffee makes the world go round