And hey it ain’t boasting if its the truth-Stephen King
Happy Friday! Where has this week gone?! Its cruising by! So without further ado (because once again I am running behind on everything all at once, I suck!), here’s some interesting news! I got a notification that I was nominated for a Creative Blog Award, what the what?! Many thanks to Shining Star @ https://hellorainb0w.wordpress.com/ for the nomination!! Go give her blog some love! :) So here’s the trick, I get to nominate 10 blogs for the award as well, woot for everyone, you’re all winners!
So here are the Creative Blog Award Rules:
- Post the link of the blog that provided you with the nomination and give thanks!
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other blogs and provide their links in your post. (I did not follow that, I nominated 11)
- Contact each of the 10 nominees via their blogs, Facebook , or other forms of social media informing them of their nomination.
- Provide the rules to your nominees (feel free to copy these rules directly).
So there you go, if you’re nominated follow these and go for it! And now here’s the other fun part:
5 Random Facts About C Is For Cathy:
1. I am not a chocoholic, not a huge dessert eater either. I am however a Fatty McButterpants who constantly has food on the brain! Food like real hearty meals, sandwiches, pasta, sushi, anything to satisfy my salty and umami taste buds! Also I HEART coffee!!
2. I am a stickler for grammar and spelling. When people continually mispronounce words, it bugs me and brother gets mad when I correct him. My argument is “would you rather me let you continue to say it wrong or correct you once? Your choice!” Facebook grammar is enough to make me to postal!
3. Public speaking doesn’t bother me. I do tend to get a case of “word vomit” when I have to do it and will talk, talk, and talk some more!
4. I have been blessed tremendously with a God given talent for art and all things creative! I enjoy creating art (painting, drawing, illustrating, mixed media, etc), cooking, crocheting/knitting, graphic design (or design in general), crafty things, mainly anything where I can work with my hands and create something out of it!
5. If I were able to pick a dream job (not art or in the creative field), it would be something medically related. The human body is fascinating to me and I love all things concerning anatomy! Medical jobs that I’d like to purse include: physical therapist, nurse, surgical tech, neurologist, orthopedist, phlebotomist (although I absolutely HATE having blood drawn and IV’s on me!), coroner, pathologist and I’d even like to be a mortician/undertaker…yes I realize its a weird dream job but someone has to do it!
So there you go, isn’t your life much more enriched knowing these things about a complete stranger! And now the part you all are looking forward to, the Creative Blog Nominations (no particular order):
-Brad Young Art https://bradyoungart.wordpress.com
-Sarah Goodeau http://sarahgoodreau.com/
-Ray Ferrar-Emotion On Canvas https://urbanwallart.wordpress.com/
-Subatomic Tourism https://mirrenaudax.wordpress.com/
-Pete Scully http://petescully.com/
-Slightly Chilled Porcupine https://slightlychilledporcupine.wordpress.com/
-Cooking With A Wallflower http://cookingwithawallflower.com/
Aaah I would have loved to have named more but alas only 10! All righty I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and check out the new Star Wars trailer online, its AWESOME!!!